Video Tutorial: 7 min.
Writer's Native Country: Chile
- Good usage of prepositions (e.g., 'west of here', 'south of there', 'above this', 'below this');
- Good use of :dependent and :independent clauses;
- Avoid uncommon vocabulary; advanced vocabulary is useful only if it makes our writing more precise;
- In maps-style questions, maintain a focal point in the writing, e.g., if 'the road' is chosen as a focal point, then dedicate one sentence to each distinct section of it;
- Avoid unnecessary standalone sentences; the student should work on integrating these better;
- Developing the skill to ensure that independent clauses align in a logical sequence;